Weekend Intensive with Hollywood Filmmaker/Coach
September 19th, 2014
Will Wallace Acting Workshop
LA Director Comes to Minneapolis
Will Wallace (Director/Producer and Actor) is coming to Minneapolis from Hollywood to teach a Weekend intensive acting workshop.
The Intensive will be Friday, Sept. 19, 2014 from 6:00-9:00pm, Sat., from noon-4:00 & Sun., the 21st from 10 am to 2 pm in a TBA location.
* Will is currently a producer at Sunflower Films with Terrence Malick and Edward Pressman in Los Angeles.
* Will has produced, written, and/or directed over 2 dozen award-winning films.
* He teaches the master classes at the Will Wallace Acting Company in Hollywood, CA. His current and past students have many notable film and TV credits including: The Expendables 3, Dexter, Grey’s Anatomy, The Sopranos, & True Blood to name a few.
* Will is also chairman of cold-reading workshops for the SAG Conservatory at the American Film Institute and a current member of the Producers Council at the Producers Guild of America.
* As an actor, Will has played roles in on over 40 films including: "The Thin Red Line", "I Am Sam", "Rules of Engagement", "The New World", “Broke Sky” and “Tree of Life”. Will has also played characters on TV shows such as “Leverage”, "Beverly Hills 90210" (Both Series), “Pensacola: Wings of Gold” and "Baywatch".
*Will has produced films like, “Rock Slyde” starring Patrick Warburton, Andy Dick & Jason Alexander & “The Appearing”, starring Dean Cain and Quinton Aaron which is having a theatrical run oversees and is available in the states at Walmart. Two summers ago Will directed, “Red Wing”, starring Bill Paxton, Frances Fisher, and Luke Perry, which was developed by Sunflower & had a theatrical run in 20 territories.
*Will is now in development on his next feature that he will direct and produce.
Class Information: class will cover: cold-reading, audition technique, improv, and scene study work, including the discovery of what makes a scene/character interesting.
In addition, with Will’s extensive experience as an Actor, Director and producer, Will will give you the inside scoop on the casting process & the class will include guidance on how to separate oneself from the masses in the audition process through proven techniques. The intensive will focus on acting for Film & Television.
Class Date/Time: Friday, Sept., 19th 6:00-9:00pm, Sat., Sept. 20th noon-4:00pm & Sun., 21st from 10:00am- 2:00pm.
Cost: New students- $250, Past students- $200
$50 non-refundable deposit it required to secure your spot.
Contact Sara Wallace via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org for info. www.willwallaceactingcompany.com