MCTC SHORT FILM CASTING - PAID
August 20th, 2014
AUDITIONS: Weds., September 10th Afternoon & September 11th, Evening
SHOOTS: October (specific dates TBD by director with cast)
REHEARSALS: There will be rehearsals, not to exceed 4 hours.
STIPEND: $100 FLAT for 3 leading characters in each screenplay.
Extra roles and minor characters are unpaid. ***If you are ONLY interested in being an Extra, let me know***
SUBMISSIONS: Please ELECTRONICALLY submit your headshot and resume to: acting@ITMacting.com >>>NOTE: If you look very different from your headshot--include a NEW image with your current look!
- INCLUDE the role/title of the screenplay for which you are submitting in the Subject Line of your Email. (okay to indicate 2 roles in which you have an interest!)
- PLEASE do not send files larger than 1MB.
- In the body of your Email please include: Full name, Tel., and Email
--OR-- Mail hardcopy of materials to: 308 Prince St. #418, St. Paul, MN 55101 Please include role/screenplay on the outside of the envelope!!
FOR DETAILED BREAKDOWN PLEASE VISIT: http://www.ITMacting.com/itmfilms
(Scroll down the page for the INFO!)
***Actors of all races, ages, "types" needed! Special need for 3 elderly actors, 1 goth/punk edgy young female, teen-aged boys and girls, Hispanic actors/youths***
Phone: (612) 870-4310
EDITOR NEEDED: Short Film The Lesson
August 9th, 2014
Short Film producer looking for an experience narrative film editor. This is a paid gig. Film shot on two weekends and one or two Fridays. Shoot will take place on August 9, 10, 15, 16, 17 in Saint Paul. You will need to be present on set on certain key scenes. This person will assist the director in putting an edited film together the week after the completion of principal photography. Experience in editing, sound editing and underscoring the film needed. Must be available for some pre-production and production meetings. To apply please send cover letter and resume to Al Justiniano at firstname.lastname@example.org
CREW FOR FEATURE FILM
August 2nd, 2014
Non-union feature film "Blue Balloons," seeks crew for the following:
- Sound Recordist
- Key Hair/Makeup/Wadrobe
- Art director/set decorator
Shooting will take place on weekends in part of August and September. All roles are deferred pay and will receive copy, credit, and meals. The story raises awareness about cancer and caregivers and documents the impact of terminal illness on the lives of five family members. If interested, please send a resume and/or brief description of experience to: email@example.com. Thank you.
Production and Sponsorship Coordinator
August 1st, 2014
St. Paul Neighborhood Network (SPNN) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit community media center serving St. Paul, MN and the Twin Cities metro area. Based in the understanding that meaningful social justice cannot occur without access to media and technology, our mission is to empower people to use media and communications to better lives, use authentic voice and build common understanding. SPNN operates five channels on the Comcast cable system, which reach 52,000 cable households in St. Paul. The organization was founded in 1984 and has four major program areas.
Community Technology Empowerment Project (CTEP): This AmeriCorps program bridges the “digital divide” for new Americans and low-income communities in Minneapolis and St. Paul. AmeriCorps members help youth and adults use technology to better access social, civic, educational and economic opportunities.
Community Media/Public Access TV: Educates the community in various aspects of media production through courses and workshops. Access offers equipment, studio space and computer facilities for community members to create media for two of SPNN’s channels.
SPNN Youth: Provides St. Paul youth with the opportunity to create community media with a lasting impact. Through fun and engaging programs, youth develop skills in media production, critical thinking, community awareness and leadership development. Programs are broadcast on one of SPNN’s channels in cooperation with St. Paul public schools.
Community Productions: The production services arm of SPNN produces programming for broadcast on one of SPNN’s channels. It covers a wide-range of issues and events in St. Paul and its surrounding communities. Community Productions creates and produces video and digital media for any number of individuals and organizations.
Visit www.spnn.org for more information about the organization.
SPNN seeks a multitalented and energetic individual to fill the position of Production and Sponsorship/Promotion Coordinator (PSC). We are looking for someone who understands the mission of the organization and has a strong background in production, technology and relationship building. The PSC will serve under the Director of Production Services and Operations and be a key member of the Community Productions department. The position is divided into three main areas: media production for clients, promotion and market positioning for the department and developing and overseeing sponsorship activities. All activities will be closely coordinated with other members of the department.
- Create, develop and produce programming that meets department and organization’s mission.
- Oversee all phases of development, pre-production, production and post production on assigned productions. Could include:
Concept, budgeting, scripting, casting, crew, locations, scheduling, equipment choice, directing/shooting/supervising same, editing, reviews, mastering, and distribution.
- Initiate, develop and maintain partnerships with community members and organizations
- Represent the organization in community
- Stay current with media trends, production approaches, software, technology
Promotion and Market Positioning –
- Coordinate online and social media presence for the department in concert with the Director of Communications.
- Oversee all promotional and educational materials for the marketing and sales of CP’s services.
- Assist in evolving CP’s business development model with a focus on new media production.
- Coordinate and oversee business sponsorship opportunities for Channel 19.
- Assist in building SPNN’s connections to the corporate and business community.
- Manage all aspects of sponsorship clients in coordination with appropriate staff.
- A minimum of 7 years media production or educational equivalent.
- Experience with a wide variety of media platforms and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to represent the organization when speaking with clients and the general public.
- Proven ability to successfully network and to develop and maintain relationships with clients and partners.
- Demonstrated success in business development and client management.
- Proven ability to work creatively and effectively with a diverse array of stakeholders.
- Marketing and communications experience.
- Familiarity with Community Media, technology education and bridging the digital divide is greatly desired but not required.
Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends, if production schedule requires, and flex work schedule accordingly.
A competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, employer match for retirement, life insurance, professional development, vacation and sick time, and transit benefit.
Please email cover letter and resume as a single pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please. Deadline to apply is Friday, August 22nd.
SPNN is an equal opportunity employer. SPNN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Low paid/intern filmographer needed
July 7th, 2014
I am looking for a low paid intern to help me shoot six, twenty four minute pilots for release on PBS. Must have knowledge of shooting with DSLR/HD Video Recorder and a simple I-phone. Experiance with Cannon 5DII and editing with Final Cut a definate plus. Shooting will take place mainly over weekends in rural Minnesota. Plase send resume to me at:
Videographer/Editor Needed for Instructional Product Videos
June 10th, 2014
We are a local Minnesota business looking to create some awesome instructional and marketing videos to be used as product explanation demos posted on YouTube and our website and for other marketing efforts.
Qualified candidates should have good videography and editing skills. You should be able to think strategically and constructively about how to most efficiently and effectively create instructional videos that inform the audience of how a product works, how to install a product and how to make the product look easy to work with in fairly short videos, usually less than 5 minutes. The products being highlighted in the videos are new to the market, high tech and green solutions for electricians, low voltage installers, facilities managers, and residential home owners.
Opportunities will be on an as needed basis. This is a contract position.
All interested candidates should contact us via email at: email@example.com
If you have portfolio videos, please send links for those in the email as well.