The Elijah Project-- Sound eng. & Art dir./Set Dresser
June 5th, 2014
“The Elijah Project”
MirrorTree Productions will be filming the Feature Film “The Elijah Project” in the Chippewa Falls/ Eau Claire Wisconsin area this June for 18 days.
Please visit MirrorTree Productions.com for examples of our other films. And our imdb.com page “The Elijah Project” so see the cast and crew already attached to this film.
“Home Sweet Home” MirrorTree Productions first feature film was distributed by Image Ent. And had a major US Release in stores such as Walmart and Hastings.
The Elijah Project, production will be locally hiring cast and crew to fill many positions.
Please visit our facebook page: “The Elijah Project Movie” for a complete list of cast and crew positions available.
Send resumes and inquires to the producer Alexandra Boylan at email@example.com
Sound Engineer, with equipment and experience on a movie set.
Art Director/Set dresser - must have some on set experience.
Crew Needed For Feature Film
June 5th, 2014
"The Elijah Project' a Feature Film shooting for 18 days the month of June in the Chippewa Valley Wisconsin area is looking for a Art Designer/ Set Decorator to come on board of the film.
Preferably with on set experience, or be familiar with what this job entails.
Please email Alexandra Boylan firstname.lastname@example.org with resumes.
MN Feature Hiring Paid Crew
May 3rd, 2014
Independent feature film Heart of Wilderness is hiring three paid crew positions for its May/June production:
- Media Manager
- Art Department Assistant
- Production Assistant
Production will occur in two legs:
- 5/3 - 5/24 based out of Ely, MN (you'll be in Ely full-time; housing, meals, and per diem on off days provided)
- 5/27 - 6/4 based out of the Twin Cities (production meals provided)
To be considered, please send a resume and a short letter to email@example.com, with the subject line "Heart of Wilderness Crew -- [Full Name]." In your letter, please indicate whether you will be available for both legs of production, and whether you have feature experience (it's fine if you don't, but please let us know either way). We are looking to hire immediately.
New Movie Production Company
April 23rd, 2014
Have you always wanted to be apart of a film crew? Are you creative, well our Company wants your talent. We are looking for Camera Operators, Gaffer, PA, also interns will recieve credit because we are an offical LLC company. Serious enquiry apply only please email Filmshot15@yahoo.com.
Part-time Co-host The CW23 Crew
March 17th, 2014
CW23 is seeking a part-time co-host to be added to The CW23 Crew. As a member of The CW23 Crew you will become a spokesperson for the station and you will be featured in on-air promos & commercials, on-site at station and client events, and on-line with video features and on-line blogs to promote station programming. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, engaged with social media, have a terrific personality, a “can do” attitude from being in front and behind the camera. You will work closely with Marketing & Creative Services to execute your duties as set forth below.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
* Driving the personality and brand of the Crew home to the viewers through on-air promotion announcements
* Participate and engage the public on-site at all station events
* Performing on-air as a spokesperson in various CW23 promotion announcements
* Look-Live remotes from client and station events
* Public appearances as requested by clients and other station partners
* Create excitement for station contests through on-air promos
* On-line programming blog development
* Acting responsibly as a representative for CW23
* On-Air & On-Site for client events, driving viewers through on-air announcements to a client event
* Write, produce & edit weekly content on a variety of platforms including internet, social network and mobile
*Update Social Media (Facebook, Twitter) on behalf of CW23
Must be able to perform on-camera / minimum 2 years on-air television experience
Must be able to ad-lib, interview and go off-prompter
Flexible hours are a must; nights and weekends included
Must be able to responsibly represent CW23 at on-site events, client events, and maintain a responsible public appearance outside of station requirements
Must be able to become familiar with and gain working knowledge of all CW23 programming in order to answer viewer questions via phone, in person at events, and create on-line blogs and discussion groups relating to CW23 programming
Must be able to write, produce and edit
You must apply online to be considered. Apply below or go to www.sbgi.net
While applying online please include a recent web link of your work. If you do not have a web link to your work, please apply online and then send resume, a non-returnable DVD demo reel to:
Creative Services Manager
The CW Twin Cities
1640 Como Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108
No Phone Calls Please
Associate Video Editor/Media Manager
March 5th, 2014
Associate Video Editor/Media Manager
QuarterTon Productions, Inc, an established Minnesota media production company, is seeking a full-time Associate Video Editor/Media Manager. This is an entry-level position and available immediately. The qualified candidate will possess professional skills in motion design, post-production and media management. Experience shooting video on location and in-studio is a plus.
QuarterTon Productions is located in Saint Cloud, MN serving clients in the Twin Cities and nationally. We produce a wide range of content from corporate video, national television commercials, documentaries, as well as a number of live events each year.
The qualified candidate will report directly to the Executive Producer, handling post-production workflow, operational strategies, computer maintenance, and hardware/software procurement. ?
This is a full time position; those hoping to support a free-lance career need not apply. Our emphasis is on service as a team, producing an award-winning body of work to our valued clients.
Come grow with us! We are creative professionals who enjoy the work we produce and have fun producing it. We look forward to adding another important member to our growing business. Qualified applicants must provide resume, a link to your demo reel and salary requirements. ??For more information on the company, please visit quartertonproductions.com. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position requires a college degree OR combination of education and industry experience, plus:
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7 & X, Motion, Photoshop and Compression software
- ?Strong creative design skills
- ?Ability to research and stay current with technology and market trends
- ?Basic knowledge of social media & other online media outlets
- Working knowledge of office software
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects at one time
- Be deadline oriented, possessing a can-do attitude and flexibility with creative direction
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic knowledge of location and studio production gear, camera systems and codecs
- ?Experience shooting with cinema-style video cameras (prime lenses a plus)
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Pass background check
QuarterTon Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, providing a drug free, smoke free, encouraging work environment that serves great coffee!
Seeking Producer for Ultra low-budget Feature Film
January 17th, 2014
Seeking a producer in the twin cities area with insurance
to help a ultra low buget feature film become a reality.
Shooting around Sept.2014 for under $100,000 and using an all Minnesotan cast and crew.
Real inquiries only please !
To contact us please email